(Source: , via mr-newsman)
One day we’ll be in a Marvel movie, sitting there as something doesn’t feel right. and as the credits start to roll we’ll know what it is. It will flash up on screen and our hearts will break. “In loving memory of Stan Lee”. There was no cameo in that movie. And there never will be again.
just cut my hair today at the barber
man I feel like some korean dude in some korean boy band or so
anyway I will be entering this contest that one of Malaysian’s favourite magazine held.The theme is your favourite anime
so I have 3 ideas:
-Kuroshitsuji (Ciel X Sebastion,I try not to make it too yaoi)
- K ( Suoh X Fushigi , fight scene)
- Fullmetal Alchemist ( Edward X Alphonse , a classic stand off like or so)
aish…which one should I draw…
Roommates can be divided into the following types:
1. The thoughtless roommates: This is the person who leaves their stuff scattered around the room and never cleans or tidies up after themselves. First, remember that he or she is not deliberately trying to annoy you. However, you need to discuss this or nothing will change. When you do that, don’t come across as being angry and accusatory. Instead, stay casual, warm and friendly. Also, ask if there’s anything you can do to make life easier for them.
2. The “borrower”: This is the person who takes your stuff, and treats your belongings as if they’re also theirs. This can range from something small like a few slices of bread to something more important like your clothes or bike. Clearly, this is NOT OK and needs an open discussion so that everyone is clear as to what the boundaries are.
3. The explosive flatmate: Often, this type of person seems calm and tolerant – then suddenly blows up over fairly minor things. Yet, we come from different backgrounds – and each person is unique – so different stuff annoys us or becomes an irritant. Here, a frank honest, discussion will often do the trick so that tension doesn’t build, and spoil a good relationship.
4. The irresponsible flatmate: This individual is unreliable and doesn’t seem to care about the impact of their actions. For example, they break stuff and just leave it, or forget to pay the bills … They never see it as their problem, and they just don’t seem to care. This person needs confronting in a firm, respectful way. And if things stay the same – don’t ever share with them again!
5. The ghost roommate: This is the person who is rarely around. They often have a busy life or else they travel with their job. They’re rarely problematic – so be glad that they’re so easy – and enjoy your time together when they happen to be there.
You might reeeeeally like you boyfriend or girlfriend but how do you know if it’s more than that? Here are some clues to tell if they are “the one”?
1. You still get excited to see them. Even if you’ve been together for a long time, if you still get butterflies or excited at the thought of seeing them, it’s safe to say that you have something special.
2. You picture them when you think of your future. Everyone daydreams of their future life – maybe your wedding, your dream home, kids or travel. Do you picture a generic face along with you or do you picture your boyfriend/girlfriend when you imagine your future? If they have already become part of your future there could be a real possibility that they’ll actually be part of it.
3. You don’t have to be perfect around them. And they don’t have to be perfect around you and it’s ok. Sure, you want to impress them, but you can also be yourself and let your guard down. Being comfortable enough to do this and still like each other is a sign that you have a close connection.